· Founding Owner/Broker of Prudential Sterling Properties (1982-2016)
· Office in Indian Harbour Beach.
· 41 years as Licensed Realtor/Broker
· Director of Relocation Department (1988-1996)
· Relocation graduate with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
· Space Coast Association of Realtors. Past Directors MAAR & MLS, Chair for Budget and Finance, Chair for Investment Task Force, Member of Professional Standards Committee
· Chairperson Trauma Advisory Council for Holmes Region Medical Center
· Chairman for Health First Foundation Board
· Member of Brevard Tomorrow Steering Committee
· Participation and contribution to various local organizations including Alzheimer's Association, Cancer Society, Juvenile Diabetes Association, Women's Center, The Haven for Children, Suntree United Methodist Church, Police Athletic League, Leeza's Place,
· Serve on Community Advisory Councils for Water Safety, Bicycle Helmet safety, and Domestic Violence Prevention
· (Award Recipient) Humanitarian of the Year award for Holmes Regional Medical Center.
· Member in good standing with the Melbourne-Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce.
· 1982 Founder of "Sterling Properties of Melbourne, Inc."
· Consistent Top Producer (Award Recipient) Top Producer and Realtor of the Year
· Public confidence is evident through consistent referrals, personal contacts, participation on committees, involvement with organizations and past clients.