Updated and upgraded well maintained home. This home has many custom features. Barn door, Custom built ins, decorative wall features, Plantation shutters, Butcher block live edge island and breakfast bar, Pull outs in kitchen cabinets, granite composite sink, custom closet in master and so much more. Miami dade rated hurricane shades for the patio. Back patio ceiling is bamboo. Roof is approx. 2 years old, AC 2010, H2O heater 2013.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SADDLEBROOKE OF WEST MELBOURNE A REPLAT OF SADDLEB
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Jetted Bathtub,Shower
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Patio Slab,Porch/Patio - Screened. City Lot,Paved Street,West of US1.
From Babcock head south on Eber, right on Hollywood blvd, right into Saddlebrooke, immediate Right on Del Mar Circle, Left on Triple Crown.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price