4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage, gated community, community pools, community lawn and sprinkler maintenance. A beautiful planned development situated on the 13th hole signature golf course. Concrete block construction, hurricane shutters, sidewalks, city water and sewer plus convenient to shopping, schools and churches. Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar. Formal dining room, plantation shutters, laminate flooring. Spacious Master bedroom with walk in closet plus master bath has double vanity, walk in shower and garden tub. Exterior of home recently painted. Nothing to do here so bring your wife, kids, golf cart, golf clubs. and start enjoying all that this great community has to offer. Our market is hot so call today; tomorrow will be too late!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,982 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
FAIRWAY CROSSINGS AT BAYSIDE LAKES
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Microwave,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Built-in-Features,Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. Golf Course,Paved Street,Private Road,Sidewalks.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Malabar Road to south on Emerson for 4.2 miles, then left at Cogan light to Fairway Isles gated entrance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price