Updated canal front home. Many upgrades & top of the line appliances in this custom kitchen. Awesome bar top, one of a kind! Induction 5 burner cooktop, double oven w/convection& convection microwave, soft close drawers . Crown molding throughout most of the home, Elegant custom coffered ceiling in the living room, Wood floors, upgraded tile floors Massive laundry room with 1/2 bath w/access to the covered patio & huge lush backyard. This home sits on a navigable canal that leads to Lake Washington. Over 315 foot of waterfront. Windows AND AC replaced 2011,roof 10 yrs old, electric updated 2009,new tankless H2o Heater, sprinkler system runs off canal, oversized garage (624 sq, ft) , garage doors replaced 2008, CITY water! Country living with city conveniences!!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,846 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LAKEWOOD MANOR 1ST ADDITION
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Jetted Bathtub,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Built In,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Storage/Shed. Dead End Street,Irregular Lot,West of US1.
West on Lake Washington, Left on Bahia Ln., Right on Pina Vista Dr and property will be down at the end on your left.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price