Great home with many updates and upgrades. Does need carpet in the family and dining area and seller is offering a $3,500 allowance to replace carpet. Fresh paint, all appliances in home convey. Two doors down from the community pool and Tennis courts. Study/3rd bedroom. Home has tile, wood, carpet, granite counters in kitchen black appliances with stainless steel features on the flat cooktop stove. Location is everything and this home has it. Just minutes to grocery store, shopping, dining, Beachside and local airport. Home is on a nice waterfront lot with a few large trees in back. Enclosed Lanai that is air conditioned space to enjoy the views.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,281 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
EAST BAY PLANTATION PHASE 1 REPLAT
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Intercom,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well,Storm Shutters. City Lot,Paved Street,West of US1.
From North Wickham Road West on Post Road to left on Saint Armens Circle into East Bay Plantation. Left again on Saint Armens Circle to property on right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price