What an amazing property! 1.54 acres of lush property! Main home w/over 2328 sq.of living and separate cottage with 768 sq.ft! Both completely updated! Gorgeous wood flooring! Craftsmanship detailed molding through out! Open great room w/complete new Island kitchen! Custom cabinets & counter tops, stainless steel appliances w/plenty of space at island for eating on beautiful wood counter! Large dining area overlooks super backyard & huge screened patio. Plenty of places to entertain! 2 outside patios & cottage has its own screened patio! Master suite w/walk in closet w/barn door! Remodeled bath w/double sinks, soaking tub and new shower! Bedroom 2 is perfect w/built in bunk bed area w/room to play! Bdrm 3 w/ walk in closet! Bdrm 4 is separate, perfect for guest. Brand New Roof!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,096 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Microwave-Built-in,Oven-Built In,Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Kitchen - Island,Laundry Tub,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage,RV/Boat Space,RV/Boat Space (Pvt),Unpaved Drive.
- Wood, Frame, Block
- Patio - Unscreened
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Patio Slab,Porch/Patio - Screened. Wooded.
Wickham Rd to West on Lake Washington, just past Turtlemound, property on right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price