Welcome home to Lockmar Estates! Just a short bike ride from Covenant Christian School or Lockmar Elementary. Enter through double doors into open floor plan with high ceilings and decorative plant shelves. Large .37 acre yard features citrus, mango, fig and avocado trees. Convenient location near shopping, I-95 and Fred Lee Park. Enclosed porch is ducted with a/c and included in living square footage. Ready for your personal touch!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,186 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 45
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio Slab,Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Sprinkler - Well,Storage/Shed,Storm Shutters. Fruit Trees.
Emerson to Pepper Street, west to Peacock Ave. turn left. Continue to Humbert, turn right, house on the left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price