Beachside living at its best is yours from this Riverfront 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse overlooking the Indian River. As part of the Beach Woods community you enjoy access to two pools, deeded Atlantic Ocean beach rights, tennis, pickleball, bocce, racquetball, clubhouse, and much more.... all with low HOA fee of $215 including tier 2 cable and high speed internet access.Features include both a Florida room and a 2nd floor deck to watch the sunsets over the Indian River. In addition there is a bonus room/office on the 1st floor, a separate large laundry area, and an oversized two car garage. The townhouse is immaculate condition. Being sold fully furnished.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BEACH WOODS STAGE 7 PHASE 2 REPLAT OF A PORTION OF
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Vanity,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen - Eat In,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage,Guest.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch/Patio - Screened. East of US1,Paved Street,Private Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
1 mile south of Spessard Holland Golf Course on A1A, Turn right into Beach Woods main gate. Enter gate code, Take River Woods Blvd to river and turn right on River Villa Way, ahead on left #3110
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price