Updated Pebble Creek home shows pride of ownership. The eat-in kitchen features granite countertops, wood cabinetry, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. The vaulted ceilings with skylights allow natural light throughout living room. Large master bath with double sinks and separate shower and tub. AC 2012, water heater 2017. Community has great central location with a community gazebo and pond. New kitchen with extra pantry storage, Gas rangeKitchenaid refrig, Washer and dryer, 2nd bath upgraded with new walk in shower, Granite counters in kitchen and baths, Vaulted ceilings and skylights, roman tub and shower in master bath, walk in closets, Roof 5-6 years old. Just minutes to the new Costco. Sprinkler systen ''as is''
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,557 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub
- Built-In Microwave,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Sky Light(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened. Paved Street,Private Road.
From Pineda, Head south on Wickham, Left on Pebble Creek, left on pebble creek street and its the second house on the right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price