Bathroom and Kitchen remodel @5yrs, Skylights replaced 2020, water heater 2021, Hurricane shutters, pool with water fall, reclaimed sprinkler system, tile roof, large covered pool and patio area, fruit trees, lemon, clementine, peach, fig, prickly pear, pineapple and mango. Split floor plan, 4th bedroom could double as a study/office. Secondary bath leads out to the pool area. Vinyl privacy fence. Three sets of sliders to open the home to the pool area. Paver driveway, lush landscaping, Waynes coating on back side of kitchen bar. Great location in a quiet subdivision with private beach access.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sky Light(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Patio Slab,Sprinkler - Reclaimd. East of US1,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Hwy A1A South to Melbourne Beach, Right on Seaview and home will be on the right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price